Friday, June 22, 2007

Custom Holy Prepuce! Google Toolbar Button / Sikh Dream in Baltimore

Folks, I know it has been a while since your last pull on the old Holy Prepuce! lever, and for that I apologize. To tide you over, I present you with a new toy and a puerile delight.

The new toy is a nifty Holy Prepuce! custom Google Toolbar button that I geeked out and created.

Just click on this link to install it. (If you don't already have Google Toolbar, the link should install that first-- the toolbar itself is a pretty cool joint.) Once the button is installed, you can click on it to visit Holy Prepuce!, you can use it to search for HP! posts containing whatever text you enter in the search box,

or you can click on the adjacent arrow to pull down a menu of the last 25 posts.

Select a post, and there you shall be.

Now, for the puerile delight, I give you this article that I found in the May 25 edition of our local "India This Week." (Just read the first sentence.)

As Mrs. P. remarked, "I don't think that's what they meant."

No comments:

Post a Comment


(You can comment here, or on the Holy Prepuce! Facebook page.)